jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Contained for IF


This box can be empty for all of you, but for him, this box contained all his imagination, a boat to sail, a plane or a ballon to fly.....
One day a long ago, I had many chores to do, my son Gustavo was 3 or 4 years old, when he saw me busy, he took an empty box and got inside, and played for a while, it as a plane, then he got off the box, moved it 4 inches, and got inside again, now tha box was a boat, and he kept playing hours,.... when he was playing I asked him , what are you playing of.
He told me, mom, its not a box, first it was a plane, then I discover it was a boat, then it was a train,..... wow, that moment I kept it in my memory for years, he is 19 years old now.
When I began to see many post for IF for contained, I saw wonderful pots .... hard to find something different, so I remembered this moment....... a box full of imagination.

No hay comentarios: