domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

Early for IF



Day of the Death

Hola a todos, mi entrada para IF de ésta semana, Early, temprano, pues un poco antes de tiempo, una ilustración para el día de Muertos, tres pequeñas indigenas, muertas y un tanto friolentas, pues se tapan con sus rebozos. pero eso si, como se van de fiesta, adornan sus cabezas con flores,

Hi everybody, my entry for this week for IF, Early, hmmm, well a little early for the Day of the Death, this 3 little mexican native girls are ready to hang out, with flowers on their heads with their REBOZOS on, lets go party!!!

Have a nice week.
Ale

4 comentarios:

E J Mordasky dijo...

mucho wondwerful site you have :-)--I love the wit and how I smile a lot. Very good colors and design...I hope to see all your new stuff as it is posted--

ale balanzario dijo...

E J, Welcome to my blog, its always very nice to hear from new visitor, I thank you so much for your wonderful comment.
:D

Capt Elaine Magliacane dijo...

Wonderful whimsical artwork.... I really like your work.

Emily dijo...

I've always been fascinated by the day of the dead... plus it was on the same day as my mom’s birthday!
Delightful illo!