jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Roots town.





Roots town.

Hello friends, I made this roots town, for one of my sons, as he is studing gastronomy, he asked me for this watercolor, with a bakery, a chocolatery, and a cookies shop in this little town, and of course an a house so he can live on,
Think this watercolor can work of for Layers theme for IF for this week. I want to share with you 3 steps of this watercolor, on my working table, framed and a photo of it for the internet, :o)
Have a nice day, keep warm and take care.

Hola amigos, hice ésta acuarela hace algunos días. Mi hijo, que estudia gastronomía, me pidió un pueblito con una pastelería, una chocolatería y una tienda de galletas, y claro que no podía faltar una casa para que el pueda vivir en ella.
Creo que esta acuarela puede funcionar perfectamente para el tema de IF de ésta semana, Capas, ya que tanto las raíces como las casas tienen muchas capas, les comparto tres etapas, en mi mesa de trabajo, ya enmarcado y una foto para el internet.
Cuídense, que tengan un lindo día.

11 comentarios:

Larissa dijo...

I love the idea of a house/shop with roots! These are wonderful:)

michele dijo...

Love this town- I'm sure your son does, too! You must have a creative and talented family! :o)

Leen Christens dijo...

Excellent work!

Redeker dijo...

wow!!! love the work and the idea and the colors!!

Sab dijo...

"homes sweet homes " ^_^

rossichka dijo...

It's so nice to know that when you come back to your town, your home and favourite shops will be there! Waiting for you...
Dear Ale, I just wonder did you receive my giveaway card??

Mônica dijo...

I too love the concept, a houses with roots. And your composition is so charming, the colors so inviting!

Patricia González Palacios dijo...

Que lindas casitas, y lindo ver tu mesa con tus pinceles y acuarelas, me encantan esos espacios , un besito Ale sigue haciendo cosas lindas para ver.

Emily dijo...

Delightful set of rooted houses! Your son must be very proud of you.
Trop cute!

Giselle McMenamin dijo...

So lovely!

Cathy dijo...

What lovely houses Ale. I want to live there.