viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

April, free calendar and card







April
Free calendar and card.

Hello dear friends, your visits and coments makes me happy, its a joy to read each one.

This time I want to welcome to the new month of April, time flies so fast, and we are already in April, looking to have soon some flowers in my new garden, I made this little pot with flowers to take it any place you want to.

You can print the two pages, and then just cut out the calendar a little bit out of the blue border, so you can have a white border, the card cut it out inside the dotted line, then fold it and you will have a card, you can write a lovely message for a special person or friend.

Have a lovely month of April, and a nice week end.

Hola mis queridos amigos y amigas, muchas gracias nuevamente por todas sus visitas y comentarios en mi blog, realmente me alegran el día.

Esta vez quiero darle la bienvenida al mes de abril, parece mentira lo rápido que pasa el tiempo, ya estamos en abril, bueno, espero, que pronto el clima sea un poco más cálido y pueda tener algunas flores en mi jardín, mientras tanto, hice esta pequeña maceta llena de flores, con rueditas, para que lo puedan llevar a donde ustedes lo deseen.

Pueden imprimir las dos páginas, recorten el calendario dejando una orilla blanca alrededor del marco azul, y recorten la tarjeta por dentro de la línea punteada, después dóblenla por la mitad, de esta manera tendrán una tarjeta con el interior en blanco, en ella pueden escribir un lindo mensaje para una persona especial para ustedes.

Espero que disfruten mucho de este nuevo mes y que tengan un lindo fin de semana.
ALE

6 comentarios:

Inge dijo...

Dear Ale,

How nice of you! I really do enjoy your paintings, so I will surely print the beautiful flowers! Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Gr, Inge

ale balanzario dijo...

Thanks Inge, Im so glad you enjoy my paintings, this is really food for my soul, :o), if you could see me right now, I have a big smile.

Ale.

ewarub dijo...

Oh, what a nice calendar :-))
I will print it and put on my desk.
We also have a little spring, but i'm still waiting for a warm weather.

Patricia González Palacios dijo...

Muy lindo, lleno de color, gracias por compartirlo, besitos.

rossichka dijo...

Dear Ale! I printed your pretty calendar and glued it to a piece of green cardboard a little while ago. Now it's on my desk and it'll be quite useful for me, 'cause I'll have a lot of engagements during the month!
I like your tiny pot with flowers! Thanks for being so generous!
Enjoy April!:)

AtelierBrigitte dijo...

It's beautiful!