jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

The Three Kings



The Three Kings, to night, at midnight, many children around the world will be waiting form them to stop at their homes, they will bring some presents for the little ones, for me, I just got it!!! I could jump with joy, I just visited the great blog "Pinzellades al Món", and I found my Three Kings watercolor there, oh my!! this is a real present for me! Thanks!

Los tres reyes magos, a media noche, van a visitar los hogares de muchos pequeños en todo el mundo, qué alegría para los pequeños encontrar en la mañana algunos regalos para ellos, y yo, ya recibí el mejor regalo, hoy al visitar el bello blog de ilustraciones Pinzellades al Món, descubro ésta ilustración de hace tiempo, estoy brincando de gusto!!! Muchas gracias!

ALE

2 comentarios:

rossichka dijo...

Hello, Ale!
I wish you a Happy New Year, full of health, joy, inspiration and love! Let your guiding star leads you to new, wonderful experiences!:)
I'm glad for you, the watercolour is really nice!!xx

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Ale,

i wish you a Happy New Year : peace, joy, health and inspiration for you and your familly. Helene